Our Client we a fast growing multi branch company in the furniture component trading and manufacturing sector. They offer the widest range of decors & colors in the country. Included in their services are production of 3D design rendering and material optimization. In addition, they offer smart space solutions and innovative storage options to maximize efficiency in your living and work spaces. They are efficient in delivery and reliable with great customer experience and service.
Reports to: Financial Controller
Subordinates Supervised: Warehouse Assistants
Overall Purpose of Job: Ensure Accountability and proper documentation of Stock Items
Warehouse Supervisor Job Responsibilities:
Maintains inventory and supplies by receiving, storing, and delivering items; securing warehouse; supervising staff.
Warehouse Supervisor Job Duties:
- Meets warehouse operational standards by contributing warehouse information to strategic plans and reviews; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; identifying warehouse system improvements.
- Meets warehouse financial standards by providing annual budget information; monitoring expenditures; identifying variances; implementing corrective actions.
- Moves inventory by scheduling materials to be moved to and from warehouse; coordinating inventory transfers with related departments.
- Delivers supplies and equipment to departments by receiving and transferring items.
- Maintains storage area by organizing floor space; adhering to storage design principles; recommending improvements.
- Maintains inventory by conducting monthly physical counts; reconciling variances; inputting data.
- Secures warehouse by turning alarms on; testing systems.
- Keeps equipment operating by enforcing operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; requiring preventive maintenance; calling for repairs.
- Communicate and embody the company vision and values
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading technical publications.
- Accomplishes warehouse and organization mission by completing related results as needed.The following are expected of the ideal candidate:
Warehouse Supervisor Skills and Qualifications:
- B.Sc. in any field
- Computer literacy is important. He must be able to use Microsoft Office
- Attention to details is key and he must have an excellent reporting skill
- Preferably male between ages 26 – 35
Interested and qualified candidates should send mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with WAREHOUSE SUPERVISOR as subject.