Whyte Cleon is looking for a young Intelligent IT Personnel to join her Information Technology team.
- Installation, configuration, maintenance, and troubleshooting of end user workstations.
- Installing and configuring of anti-virus products on endpoints.
- Implementation of Email server (intranet) for internal and external mail on Whytecleon domain and installing mail client (outlook)for users
- Intermediate knowledge of Windows Server environment. MCSA certification is an advantage.
- Basic knowledge of networking configuration and troubleshooting. CCNA is an advantage.
- Daily data Backup, Data warehousing, Off-site backup services and electronic vaulting of data.
- General knowledge of printer troubleshooting that’s well over 40 Active system users daily.
- Ability to provide IT solutions to drive an Human Resource business Platform.
- Knowledge of Social media marketing and commercial functionality
- Ability to learn fast and willingness to write certifications frequently.
- Basic knowledge of website administration.
- Basic knowledge of Office 365
- Basic knowledge of cloud computing and virtualization.
KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE:
- HND, BSC in Computer Science or related courses or relevant IT certification’s
- 2 years minimum relevant working experience
- Highly skilled in an troubleshooting ability
- Good Communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure.
PEASE NOTE: THIS POSITION IS FOR A JUNIOR ASSOCIATE NOT MANAGER. Only applicants with work experience in the Information Technology industry need apply.
Interested candidates should fill the form below.