Our client desires for immediate employment a highly skilled and dynamic professional for the position of Human Resources and Administration Business Partner.
Provide leadership in developing, implementing, and administering programs and processes to maximize the capability of the work force. Developing and nurturing our innovative, respectful, results-oriented, fun and team-based culture is critical.
The primary areas of responsibility will be HR strategy, programs Benefits, Compensation, Recruiting, and Office Management. This role reports to the CEO.
- Leads and supports in developing and delivering HR strategies and programs
- Participates as a business partner with leadership team
- Leverages experience and expertise to provide coaching and guidance on complex business & employee issues
- Brings objective HR perspective in managing business problems and provides insight regarding people and organizational dynamics
- Translates business strategies and issues into appropriate actions and sustainable solutions
- Coaches on leading and managing organizations effectively
- Assists in organization design, team development, and building culture to inspire and motivate
- Supports recruiting efforts
- Develops retention strategies to mitigate leadership and business risks
- Assists effective employee on-boarding
- Recognizes and effectively balances employee interests with the needs of the company
- Drives strategies to develop bench-strength and succession plans
- Assists in maintaining a culture that optimizes the passion and potential of employees
- Ensures effective communication strategies are in place
- Ensures continuity in terms of philosophy, company culture, and practices
- Employee orientation, enrollment, and “on-boarding”
- Employee relations, including employee handbook, employee events, safety committee
- Minimum of 10 years Human Resources experience in large companies
- Experienced business partner, able to deal with highly confidential and sensitive information
- Key skills and abilities include coaching, influencing, facilitation, presentation, communication, process development, analysis, problem solving and a passion to deliver results
- BA/BS in related field preferred; Master’s degree desired
- Manufacturing company experience a plus
Interested candidates should send their CV to email@example.com with Human Resources and Administration Business Partner as subject of the mail.