Our client desires for immediate employment a highly skilled and dynamic professional for the position of Chief Financial Officer (CFO).
As a key business partner, this hands-on role will lead the business to strong profitability and attractive returns on capital. The CFO reports to the CEO with the Head of Accounts as direct reports.
Fundraising (Equity and Debt)
- Optimize capital structure and cost of capital targeting with a focus on reducing cost and quantum of working capital and increasing intervention term funding
- Partner with CEO to raise equity as required to support growth.
- Strategic planning and financial analysis of various options and scenarios as company approaches important decisions in marketing, product development, procurement, manufacturing costs and capabilities.
- Use of market analysis and manufacturing information in business planning.
- Understand cost drivers to set product direction and manufacturing/sourcing strategy.
- Analyze unit economics for key product lines and estimate return on capital for proposed investments.
- Drive development and review of operating budgets/plans
- Identify, establish, prepare and review appropriate internal controls
- Enterprise risk management including property/casualty insurance and data security
- Establish and review appropriate external reports including Board of Directors packages, tax returns, valuation reports, and audit package
- Identify, establish and review appropriate internal reports including monthly management reports, forecasts and cash flow projection
Skills and background needed:
- Minimum 10 years business experience
- Recent and relevant fundraising experience
- Cost accounting in a manufacturing environment
- Experience with small companies; works independently and takes initiative
- Strong financial modeling and analysis skills
- Knowledge of accounting and best practices
- Experience with manufacturing companies, MRP and ERP systems
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; ability to make presentations to the Board of Directors
- Ability to work collaboratively with CEO and Leadership Team
- Bachelor’s degree in business or accounting, MBA a plus
Interested candidates should send their CV to email@example.com with this CFO as subject of the mail.