Our Client we a fast growing multi branch company in the furniture component trading and manufacturing sector. They offer the widest range of decors & colours in the country. Included in their services are production of 3D design rendering and material optimization. In addition, they offer smart space solutions and innovative storage options to maximize efficiency in your living and work spaces. They are efficient in delivery and reliable with great customer experience and service. They seek the services of an Architect.
Reports to: Head of Sales
Overall Purpose of Job: Ensure clients jobs are done to specification, on time and under budget
Interacts with all employees in the organization
All the company’s customers
Responsibilities and Accountability:
- Manage marketing and projects sales campaigns across multiple residential developments and across the Federation.
- Spearhead projects from start to finish.
- Identify, develop, and evaluate marketing strategy, based on knowledge of establishment objectives, market characteristics, and cost and markup factors.
- Evaluate the financial aspects of product development, such as budgets, expenditures, research and development appropriations, and return-on-investment and profit-loss projections.
- Must be able to read blueprints and aware of building codes and regulation
- Formulate, direct and coordinate marketing activities and policies to promote products and services.
- Consult with product development personnel on product specifications such as design, décor, colour, and packaging.
- Use sales forecasting and strategic planning to ensure the sale and profitability of products, lines, or services, analyzing business developments and monitoring market trends.
- Consult with buying personnel to gain advice regarding the types of products or services expected to be in demand.
- Conduct economic and commercial surveys to identify potential markets for products and services.
- Highly developed skills in client communications, contract documentation, project scheduling, building design and technical detailing.
- Good time management skills to meet multiple deadlines.
- Experience working on international projects and thrive in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment.
- Enthusiastic, articulate and comfortable working in a multidisciplinary team environment.
- Excellent Revit, Auto CAD, Rhinoceros 3D and Adobe Suite skills
Special Features of Job Holder
- A degree in Architecture.
- Between 3 – 5 years Interior design experience.
- Must be result oriented.
- Must have strong attention to detail.
- Must be creative i.e. transform imagination to functional reality.
- A strong flair for sales and marketing.
- Masters degree and other professional qualification in architecture will be an added advantage.
- Experience of furniture manufacturing and furniture accessories will be an added advantage.
Interested and qualified candidates should send mail to email@example.com with ARCHITECT as subject.