Our client, a well established and fast growing media company situated in Lagos, Ikeja, due to expansion and modernization, requires the services of an experienced Personal Assistant to the Managing Director.
• Reading, monitoring and responding to the MD’s email, filter emails and highlight urgent correspondences.
• Answering calls and handling queries.
• Preparing correspondence on the MD’s behalf.
• Delegating work in the MD’s absence or as directed.
• Liaising with staff, clients, etc.
• Managing the MD’s daily diary: conduct weekly diary meetings with the MD to discuss upcoming engagements, invitations and other requests.
• Organizing meetings, organizing travel and preparing complex travel itineries.
• Attending meetings/ events on the MD’s behalf.
• Writing minutes, taking dictation, planning, organizing and managing events.
• Writing reports for the MD
• Preparing presentations, preparing papers for meetings.
• Managing and reviewing filing and office systems.
• Sourcing and ordering stationery and office equipment for the MD’s office.
• Managing projects and running official errands.
The remuneration package is very competitive and in line with the Industry standards. In addition, you will have excellent career advancement opportunity to take on a larger role and responsibility.