DOCUMENT PROCESSING & INTERPRETATION OFFICER
Our client an International organization, seeks suitably qualified candidates who are proficient with the Portuguese Language on a project basis.
The principal purposes of this position is to effectively implement and manage our clients operation which cut across other West African countries whose lingual franca is Portuguese.
- Administer and control required documentation within the selected document management system, according to standard operating procedures.
- Ensure all documentation records are correctly filed and stored as per archive procedures.
- Where required, transcribe and translate all documentation in English to Portuguese and ensure referencing is consistent with internal and external procedural requirements.
- Effectively communicate at all times with in Portuguese
- Ensure compliant document approval system to maintain document integrity at all times.
- Conduct quality assurance audits on all document files and the library on a regular basis.
- Ensure due diligence and attention to details in verification of documents
- Other tasks and duties as assigned.
- Must readily adapt to changing priorities and willing to travel at short notice.
- Must be able to read, write and speak Portuguese fluently.
- Must be highly organized and detail oriented.
- Must be sensitive to time lines.
- Must possess good interpersonal skills and an ability to work well with people.
- A good University / Polytechnic degree with a minimum of 2.2 or lower credit
- 1-3 years or more of office/administrative, Public relations, or any Portuguese speaking and interpretation related experience is required.
- Strong computer skills
- Proficient in Records management experience to be considered a plus
Application closes one (1) week from the date of publication of this advert. Please call 08023592706 for further information.